About this position:
Wells Fargo is in search of a Trading Enablement Assistant to work for its Investment Contact Center (ICC). In this function, you’ll help brokerage shoppers through phone. You will facilitate trades, service accounts, and educate purchasers on numerous servicing matters, including navigation of the wfa.com public and secure website. Successful employees act as front-line problem solvers, speak to trading methods, have a powerful understanding of funding market terminology, and possess a strong understanding of fundamental and technical information affecting the market. This position requires securities licensing, specifically Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 and 63 or 7 and sixty six (or FINRA-recognized equivalents) to qualify for instant FINRA registration.
In this position, you’ll:
* Work within a contact middle setting to execute and confirm routine securities transactions initiated by customers
* Provide quality customer service addressing points, trading strategies, market terminology and account status
* Identify and recommend opportunities for course of improvement and risk management improvement
* Serve as subject material skilled for the securities market
* Understand basic and technical information affecting the market
* Make selections and resolve issues to satisfy enterprise objectives
* Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance necessities
* Collaborate and consult with friends, colleagues and managers to resolve points and obtain targets
* Interact with inner prospects
* Exercise impartial judgment whereas developing the information to know function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
* 2+ years of Trading Enablement expertise, or equal demonstrated via one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, army experience, schooling
* Successfully accomplished Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 and sixty three or 7 and sixty six examinations (or FINRA recognized equivalents) sufficient to qualify for immediate FINRA registration
* Ability to navigate a number of laptop system windows, purposes, and search instruments
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Good attention to detail and accuracy abilities
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to make use of empathy to know consumer issues, questions, and problems pertaining to monetary transactions
* A BS/BA diploma or larger
* 1+ 12 months of trading expertise
* Brokerage trade experience
* Contact center expertise
* Ability to process complex transactions and carry out intensive analysis to resolve advanced buyer issues
* Ability to debate digital enhancements to supply a greater shopper experience
Obtaining and/or sustaining appropriate FINRA license(s) is required for ongoing employment on this position. Compliance with state legislation registration and licensing requirements is mandatory. In addition to state registration and licensing requirements, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing could apply. Additional necessities embody meeting enhanced financial health and legal background standards. Wells Fargo will provoke the FINRA licensing evaluate course of on the time of offer acceptance. For particular FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
The starting pay for this role might be $25.50 hourly. Signing bonus and annual bonus may be attainable with this position.
This position will sit at one of the locations listed under. The particular person transferring into this role might be expected to work on-site three to five days a week, relying on enterprise needs. W. Amelia Earhart Dr., Salt Lake City, UT
Relocation financial assistance just isn’t available for this position.
This place follows the New York Stock Exchange holiday schedule.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in variety, fairness and inclusion within the office; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, no matter race, shade, gender, nationwide origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic info, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, standing as a protected veteran or some other status protected by applicable law.
Employees assist our give consideration to constructing robust buyer relationships balanced with a powerful danger mitigating and compliance-driven tradition which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our clients and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable danger packages (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes successfully following and adhering to relevant Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling danger and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of points, and making sound threat selections. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as nicely as making sound danger selections commensurate with the business unit’s danger appetite and all danger and compliance program necessities.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All certified applicants will obtain consideration for employment with out regard to race, color, faith, age, intercourse, sexual orientation, gender identification, nationwide origin, incapacity, or standing as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are inspired from all qualified candidates, together with girls, individuals with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visual minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is on the market upon request in connection with the recruitment process.